I AM Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training with Lauren Nirali McCrea and Tom Jagdish Buckland.
Meets Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certification requirements
May 5 – 14
Integrative Amrit Method (I AM) Level 1 Immersion:
10-Day Session/ 100 hours
Open to all practitioners, this 10-day residential program is ideal for those seeking to take yoga to a deeper level. It provides 100-hours of training and may be used as the basis for future training should you desire to certify as a yoga teacher. Under the direct guidance of senior teachers you will:
- Deepen your personal understanding and experience of yoga
- Use postures not just for exercise, but as a tool for self-study, transformation and Self-discovery
- Maximize energy flow in every posture through application of press points and energetic extensions
- Learn ancient techniques to move beyond mental disturbances into the silent awareness that lives at the core of your being and impacts every aspect of your life
- Help discover and release behaviors that are affecting your health and well-being
- Build your physical, mental and emotional vitality.
- Participate in transformational discourses with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, followed by Question and Answer session.
- Discover devotional practices (bhakti yoga)
- Receive instruction, practice, and hands-on direction in small group posture clinics
- Understand the Integrative Amrit Method view of energy, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and Yoga Nidra
August 18 – 27
Integrative Amrit Method Level I Yoga Teacher Certification:
(2nd) 10-Day Session/ 100 hours (Total 200 Hours)
Your Certification Training Includes:
- Classical yoga and theory from ancient texts
- Applied anatomy, assists and modification clinics to make poses optimally accessible for all body types and limitations
- Teaching techniques to guide students safely and effectively through 26 dynamic postures of the Integrative Amrit Method sequence
- Small group teaching clinics to develop presence, practice assists and master the Amrit method script
- Exact instructions on how to create a theme-based class incorporating the ancient principles and tools of yoga into your yoga class.
- One-on- one and group coaching to build personal empowerment and break through personal limitations
- Sessions with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, discourses followed by Question and Answer session.
- Suggestions and support for marketing and promotion
Further explore the Integrative Amrit Method (I AM) of Yoga, or learn more about your stay at the Amrit Yoga Institute
The below prices include room and board, if you have questions or have special housing arrangements call our registration office at 352-685-3001
- 10 Day Certification
08/18/2017 - 08/27/2017
3:00 pm - 11:00 am
|Certification||$1,510.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
|Certification||$1,705.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale
|Certification - Deposit||$250.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Venue: Amrit Yoga Institute
Venue Phone: 3526853001
Venue Website: http://www.amrityoga.org/Address: