Dancing AS the Divine Feminine with Radha and Pallavi
Invoke and invite the Divine Feminine to infuse your body, mind, heart, and soul with new radiance and vitality. We will use dance as “inspired movement”, music, mantra, sounding and various forms of creative expression to know yourSelf deeply, let go completely, and shine brillantly. Discover the essence of the Divine Feminine through the five elements and the chakras, awakening Her power and Presence within you.
This retreat is specifically designed as a women only retreat. To maintain the group energy your attendance for the entire program is required.
COME AS YOU ARE! No prior experience of yoga, meditation, painting, dancing, or chanting or the Divine Feminine is required.
Registration & room assignment is from 1:00 to 3:30 pm on Thursday, March 30th.
START TIME/END TIME:
The retreat opens with a gentle yoga class at 4:00pm. The intention for this class is to help you relax your body and quiet your mind so that you may begin to connect to yourself. This class is suitable for EVERYBODY!
Your attendance is required through to the completion of the morning session on Sunday, April 2nd, which will end at 12:30. Please adjust any travel plans to accommodate this request.
(Lunch will be available from 12:30 to 1:30 on Sunday).
Please plan all travel arrangements to ensure you are at AYI BEFORE the 4 pm Opening Session* and depart AFTER the Closing Session, which will end at 12:30pm.
*You may choose to arrive early and take time to settle in and enjoy our beautiful campus and the shores of pristine spring fed Lake Kerr.
NOTE: You may wish to extend your stay with us by arriving a day early and/or staying an extra day to integrate your experience. Please ask the office for more details.
WHAT TO BRING: You will receive a welcome letter from AYI upon registering for the program with details specific to AYI, driving directions, what to bring, etc.
In addition to this, please bring:
- Comfortable clothes for yoga
- Yoga mat (mats are also available at AYI)
- Clothes to wear for painting
- Comfortable clothes for dancing/moving
- We will be creating an altar for each of the five elements. Please feel free to bring any items of significance to you that represent the 5 elements: such as crystals, stones, photos, feathers, mementos, stones, bones, etc. to place on the altar.
- Journal & pen
- Water bottle
- This retreat is designed for participants to engage with the program with ‘beginners mind’. From this open receptive space we will engage with all modalities with the pure intention of gaining an experiential knowing, a felt sense of the essence of the Divine within you.
- It is NOT necessary to have any previous experience with dance, expressive movement or other techniques, painting, art, writing, singing, chanting, sounding, yoga or yoga nidra
- Prior knowledge of the Divine Feminine, the five elements or chakras is not necessary
We look forward to sharing this beautiful, transformational and life-enhancing experience with you!
The below prices include room and board, if you have questions or have special housing arrangements call our registration office at 352-685-3001
- Dancing As the Divine Feminine 2017
March 30, 2017 - April 2, 2017
3:00 pm - 11:00 am
Venue: Amrit Yoga Institute
Venue Phone: 3526853001
Venue Website: http://www.amrityoga.org/Address: