Ayurvedic Mini-Detox with Tom “Prasad” Stodghill, CAP, LMT, RYT
This program is being offered to anyone looking for a quick increase to their immunity through mini detoxification or clients who have already gone through intensive Panchakarma and need a boost.
The uniqueness of our program:
- Professional Staff: Tom “Prasad” Stodghill, Certified Ayurvedic Practioner
- Individualized Care: To provide highly individualized attention a maximum of 10 participants are accepted per session.
- Personal Consultations: A full assessment is determined by pulse examination and an extensive medical history and interview. Your personalized detoxifying diet, lifestyle guidance and herbal treatments are prescribed according to your individual constitution and assessment.
- Ayurvedic detoxification and balancing of the neuroglandular system through the practice of Integrative Amrit Method (I AM) practices of yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Quantum Breath Meditation creates a highly complementary approach to healing and transformation.
Daily Treatments may include:
- Private consults with Tom “Prasad” Stodghill, Certified Ayurvedic Practitione, who will carefully select and prescribe all Ayurvedic treatments for your constitution (Dosha) to restore balance for accelerated healing
- Daily yoga, Yoga Nidra and meditation sessions
- Shirodhara – the calming stream of warm, medicated oil applied to the forehead to activate the third eye (the pituitary center) and help remove emotional blocks;
- Abhyanga – herbal oil massages performed simultaneously by two specially trained therapists;
- Pinda Swedana – rice poultices applied by one or two therapists;
- Soothing steam baths to initiate deep bodily cleansing;
- Nasya – herbal, infused oils to clean and clear the sinuses and head;
- Virechana – controlled purgation;
- Basti – medicinal cleansing and soothing enemas;
- Evening lectures on Ayurveda and Integrative Amrit Method of Yoga. Topics include how to manage your diet, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and application of herbal remedies to continue your healing at home.
Semi-private rooms with a shared bath at the beautiful Amrit Yoga Institute. This program includes: all treatments, lodging, and the guided practice of meditation-based Yoga Nidra, Amrit Yoga and the Quantum Breath Meditation. A special Ayurvedic diet is prepared to enhance your detoxification and healing processes.
Brian Healy, Doctor of Oriental Medicine
Gurudev Yogi Amrit Desai
Please note our Cancellation Policy for this program.
Further explore the Integrative Amrit Method (I AM) of Ayurveda, or learn more about your stay at the Amrit Yoga Institute
The below prices include room and board, if you have questions or have special housing arrangements call our registration office at 352-685-3001
July & November Mini-Detox retreats are currently $300 off!
07/05/2017 - 07/09/2017
3:00 pm - 11:00 am
11/15/2017 - 11/19/2017
3:00 pm - 11:00 am
Venue: Amrit Yoga Institute
Venue Phone: 3526853001
Venue Website: http://www.amrityoga.org/Address: